This article was written by Swedish independent journalist Peter Imanuelsen, also known as PeterSweden. You can follow him at PeterSweden.com.
Sep. 29, 2023 9:15 am
So to outline some of the things Sweden will do now to crack down on the gangs:
- Looking at deploying the military to assist the police in fighting the gangs.
- Deporting foreigners involved in criminal gangs, even if they haven’t been convicted of any crimes yet.
- Build new prisons for youths to separate them from adult criminals.
- Doubling the sentences for serious weapons crime and crimes involving explosives.
- Make sure that all children learn Swedish.
- Introduce tougher sentences so that dangerous criminals will never get out of prison.
I was quite surprised to hear this. I never thought Sweden would suddenly wake up one day and decide to ignore political correctness.