Consider this: today in America, one of the two parties which divide power between themselves is most often represented by a group of freshman congresswomen, the so-called “Squad”—although I prefer “The Four Horsewomen of the Democrat Apocalypse”—made up of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley.
Two of these women are actually members of the Democratic Socialists of America and were elected to office as such. Together these four—who have within the space of less than six months managed to box the establishment Democrats, including their titular leader, Nancy Pelosi, into an irrelevant corner—have openly, either individually or as a group, espoused the following extreme stances:
- Demanded the dissolution of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency and the Department of Homeland Security
- Advocated open, unsecured borders with Mexico
- Supported taxpayer-funded health insurance for illegal aliens
- Called the Department of Homeland Security’s holding facilities for illegal immigrants “concentration camps”
- Denounced Israel as an “evil” nation that has hypnotized the West
- Accused Jewish-American lawmakers of having dual loyalties
- Stated that “brown and black faces” must have “brown and black voices” and that all homosexuals must have one “queer voice,” and that none of these voices can dissent from their socialist agenda
- Described the horrendous attacks of September 11, 2001, as “some people did something”
- Refused to denounce the violent acts of Antifa, al Qaeda, and ISIS
- Proposed a gargantuan overhaul of the United States economy under the banner of a “Green New Deal” that would cost $90 trillion dollars to implement and would lead to the banning of gasoline-powered engines and private air travel, as well as the demolition and reconstruction of any building deemed “environmentally unsound”
And this is just a fraction of the outrageous things that Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressley have said since the 2018 elections.