The mainstream media are quick to call the claim “baseless”, but there’s plenty of evidence for anyone willing to see it.
The US Election is still a burning issue almost two weeks after the people went to the polls, and though the race has been called for Biden by every mainstream media outlet in the world, the recounts are ongoing and irregularities manifest.
Trump’s legal team, and many in the alternate media, are claiming the election was rigged. With one voice the mainstream media – and the entire political establishment – denounce these claims as “baseless”, and scream there is “no evidence”.
This is incorrect. There is plenty of evidence, both circumstantial and direct, which breaks down into six basic categories:
- Precedent – It has happened before.
- Motive – Deep State/Military dislike of Trump’s policies is widely known.
- Foreknowledge – Establishment voices predicted this exact situation.
- Opportunity – The voting system is highly susceptible to fraud.
- Voting Irregularities – Known software “glitches” & irregularities in the reporting of the results.
- Cover-up – Dishonesty in the reporting of the situation.