Note that the fired health care workers will be denied unemployment insurance payments. Perhaps there are two goals per the governor’s mass firings. One is to replace them with foreign health care workers to cut costs for the hedge funds that own most hospitals. Secondly, a precedent will be set for governors to have virtual dictatorial powers whenever a “health emergency” is declared. Perhaps “climate change” or a mass shooting will be declared “health emergencies” which will be used to order lock downs, further executive orders to take injections or to limit travel or other freedoms. — S. Byron Gassaway
by Nicole S. Murphy
- The Facts:
- New York state has mandated healthcare workers be vaccinated.
- There are about 70,000 healthcare workers that are not vaccinated, 16% of the total amount of healthcare workers.
- Governor Kathy Hochil signed an executive order declaring a statewide disaster emergency due to healthcare staffing shortages in the state of New York.
- Reflect On:
- Do vaccine mandates that cause a greater shortage in the medical system really improve the safety of those in need of health services?
- If one of the most vaccinated countries, Israel, also has a high infection rate, how does this support mandating vaccines to end the pandemic?
Mario Savio’s “Bodies Upon The Gears” speech at UC Berkeley in 1974 seems apropos to the health care workers who refused to be coerced into taking the mRNA “jab”.
“There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part! You can’t even passively take part! And you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you’ve got to make it stop! And you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!”